Promoting responsible and sustainable travel T’ika Trek Peru has prices which reflect the ethical beliefs that we adhere to. Please see the rest of this page to see our code of ethics.
We promise to stick to laws that the government has enforced.
Drive carefully in all areas to ensure your safety.
Ensure that a comprehensive first aid kit is available at all times.
We are at the forefront of giving sustainable conditions to our porters covering expenses that people in the west take for granted but only just beginning to be gained here in Peru; such as travel expenses to and from the sites, subsistence whilst on the trek and payment of the government enforced entrance fee .
Things to bring
- Common sense
- Photocopy of your passport
- Layers of clothing. Cusco can be very hot during the day and freezing at night.
- Basic first aid kit.
- Good walking shoes or boots, Cuzco has some very hilly areas.
- Sandals as the weather can be beautiful during the day.
- A small backpack for day to day essentials.
- A smile.